I want to help
We are a community development organization and one of our areas focuses on providing quality education to children. Each summer we host a literacy program called RISE with Literacy.
The objective of this program is to support children ages 5-12, in maintaining critical reading skills in an effort to prevent summer reading loss. These sessions are hosted by licensed educators and take place virtually in small groupings. We are currently looking for teachers to volunteer their amazing knowledge and valuable time.
- Certified elementary school teacher
- Must be able to speak clearly to students
- Must have a positive and kind attitude
- Must participate for four consecutive days a week for 1 hour
- Must have access to Internet and Zoom
- Must have a working laptop
If interested, please fill out the form below: